Thursday, November 21, 2013

I am sorry, I have been insensitive

If you are reading this blog, chances are you are struggling with miscarriage or possibility of one, or helping somebody who is... I am sorry for the pain you have to go though. I wish all of you to find the strength to be weak and grieve through it, so you can be happy and contented once again. I am aware that my story is a lot less heartbreaking, than a lot of miscarriage stories. It is not a competition however. I've lived through my share of struggles and feelings, that seemed weird for the situation and I sure wished to hear of somebody feeling alike. I hope that this can be useful for somebody. And if you are the one affected - please, just stop for a minute, take a deep breath and give yourself a nice hug. Whatever you maybe feeling is ok. There is no right or wrong way to experience the loss. The only rule is "best way out is always through" If you feel the need to stuff it away and be over it for now - that's ok. But beware - you will still have to leave through these feelings - sooner or later. 
Be strong if you have to. Be weak if you can. Don't forget deep breathes. And smile through your tears. It has been proven that even forced smile is good for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment